View Single Post
Old 06.28.2019, 12:50 PM   #15
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don’t get how one can be on the fence at this point in history.

Not an attack on you personally by any means, but I do have to point to this as a big part of the problem, and this very ideal I have watched the past few nights. And where I foresee this election going.

Many on the left don't get it, and honestly they don't care to. You are hitting the nail on the head about Middle America voters. But not listening to or understanding why they feel the way they do is not going to solve anything, and denying it is just prepping for another rude awakening. These people exist.

It truly is going to have to be strong, thought out policies and actual answers for the complaints that are going to pull the fence-sitters. And right now, it still looks like we are strolling down the same "who can virtue signal the loudest" identity politics routines that got Trump elected in the first place, with no true self-awareness to how that is going to play out, once again. The only difference is the anti-Trump flags fly higher. And in all honesty, I think that is pushing the fence-sitters more to the right than the left want to realize.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|