Thread: THE GOSSIP
View Single Post
Old 03.29.2007, 12:52 PM   #14
Bunbury
stalker

Bunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i like her voice, she's got a bit of a motown thing going for her.
indie aretha.

Quote:
the music is fun, not WHOA THAT BLEW MY MIND but fun.
on that motown note, i'd add a few members to the band-- the sound can be a bit thin @ times-- i'd get her a backup band worthy of wattstax!

I saw them tour with erase errata and it was a fucking amazing show.
rarely do i even "dance" at a show, usually i stick to the hipster swa(y).
i didnt find their live sound to be "thin" (such a bad adjective to use after the above shit) at all, but it was a small club, so i can see what your saying being a problem at larger venues.

Quote:

did they use to tour with sleater-kinney? ive got some s-k mp3s where they thank the gossip
yeah, they used to be on kill rock stars with them, but they recently switched to a new "queer positive" label, which i dont understand, as kill rock stars is pretty gay friendly...its just a little sad for KRS, they seem to almost be a stepping stone now.
Bunbury is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|