Thread: how's your pet?
View Single Post
Old 10.26.2017, 08:24 AM   #44
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
May have been something she ate. I’ve had dogs and cats exhibit symptoms like that after munching on something that grows in this thicket behind my mother’s garden.

Also, animals can have extremely bad reactions to human medicine. There’s a whole list. Girlfriend’s dog ate a bottle of some kind of mood stabilizer we just had sitting around (prescribed and never used), and the cat ate a little *scrape* of one pill. Dog stumbled around for the day; cat had to be taken to the hospital and pumped fullnof fluids and I had to pay a bunch of money to ASPCA to get their advice, and a number that would guarantee me priority (it didnt work, and kitty almost died while I was in waiting room). But... they saved him. Dog was fine, but thoroughly roasted for a good day.

I almost pulled the little veterinary nurse-secretary girl out from behind the desk by her collar. I swear I almost went to jail that day.

But praise Cthulhu, all was well.

Yikes! Glad the kitty is ok!

The weird part is the symptoms for my dog would appear at night only, the panting and shaking. It was very strange...

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|