View Single Post
Old 01.01.2017, 10:03 AM   #2
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Hopefully more than a minute of Andre 3000. Preferably many many minutes. Like... 50.

No more Drake!

ETA: Actually we are getting a new Drake release of some sort, at least, in 2017. Remember that talk about the mini-album "More Life?" The one with the anti-Pusha/Cudi single? Well, that was supppsed to be out Dec. 10, but got bumped. I think it was supposed to be an Apple Music exclusive, an perhaps not even a true Drake album. Instead, it might be a collaborative effort or compilation from Drake and his homeboys like 40, Dvsn, and whoever the fuck else still thinks Ovo Sound is an actual label and not just a Drake promo-tool. Maybe something akin to Cruel Summer (as WATTBA was the short bus answer to WTT).
Aaaanyway, I read a few weeks ago that it was bumped to an early 2017 release and "Coming very soon," which probably means it'll be all up in our faces before the end of February.

As for any hope that the album will be good? Hah. Nah man. You know better at this point. Whatever potential Drake once had has been swallowed up by his own asshole. In fact I'm reconsidering the Drake material I did like at one point. When was the last time you listened to "Hold on We're Going Home?" It's shit man. Pure fucking shit.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|