View Single Post
Old 08.29.2006, 04:57 PM   #18
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucklebone
RdTv: You sound like an absolute narcissist jackass. Lying to people, scamming security, then putting Lee on the spot to get you on "the list", then jumping on stage during the Lips show.

You would expect Lee to tell you to go fuck yourself. You sound like the type of fan that makes it painful to be a celebrity.

edit:: Not to mention yelling shit out during the show. Pure amateur. Pure amateur.

Ok so you have your opinions and I have mine. I think though, that you are failing to see the events of last night through my eyes:
I don't get a chance to see Sonic Youth a lot,actually hardly ever, so I want to make it something I will remember and laugh about.

Second, I seriously doubt Lee took me seriously at all, I mean he was seemingly entertained at the whole situation, I think he realized that I was there because I sincerely love the band and didn't let some corridors and gates stop me from getting to them. I didn't put him on the spot, he knew what my situation was, and I wasn't expecting to get any further backstage. Lee if I offended you then I apologize, but I did what I had to do at the time.

I was very drunk.

Far as the shouting, lighten up people, this is a Sonic Youth concert, its fun, it is supposed to be fun and I disagree with this ''keep your mouth shut and stand still attitude'' that people have. You are not to cool to express yourself. I look at it like its the closest I'm going to get to the band so I might as well say something, at least I'm not gonna think to myself ''I wonder what it would have been like if I yelled some random things at Thurston''.
For crying out loud I didn't request ''Freebird'' and hold a lighter up.

Who the hell am I anyway, like I should keep quite and hope that if I do one day the gods of fandom will let me backstage....no. Seems like SY cares a lot for their fans, and thats one thing I dig about them, but they are normal people and can't exhaust all their time on the fanbase.
So, because we (most imperfect humans have thought it) always say ''Id love to roam around backstage at a gig and rub shoulders with these people I admire so much, but I never get the chance'' thats why I did it.

And I was zooted.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|