View Single Post
Old 03.09.2016, 01:04 AM   #1039
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
you know I read that yesterday and shook my head. I've always defended Ye's insanity. But I Feel like he's pushing my buttons for real right now. It's not even about the physical CD's man. It's about the monopoly. YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR THIS ONE SERVICE TO GET THE ALBUM LEGALLY? Fuck that.

So, you're mad that he released it on a different service than the one you already use. If it was a Spotify exclusive, I don't think you'd have any problem with this.

Free trial? I have already turned off my tidal renewal and I still have days left of free listening.

Anyway, best to just give up on Kanye, right? He did something you don't like and now you're both just acting like you're done. I appreciate that the situation is less than ideal, but fuck man... There's new music out there from an artist you used to love... What does not listening to it accomplish exactly?

Sorry, I just don't get it. It's new Kanye. Count your blessings that it even exists. I can't fathom waiting a single day to hear a new Kanye project.

Again, I just don't get it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|