View Single Post
Old 01.18.2016, 10:13 AM   #93
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
hah! I woke up late this morning becaue I was up damn late last night working on some stories. So this was the first things heard after my alarm. Seriously, I woke up, went to Soundcloud and blasted this beast.

It's not even really up for discussion is it louder? This is just hot as hell, and that's a fucking fact.

Kendrick kills. Kendrick pretty much always kills, but he's never done it on a Ye track before.

And Kanye... damn. Personally I'm way over the whole "he's not a great rapper" thing. Because even though he may not have started out that way, I genuinely think he's been a good rapper all along, and an incredible emcee since Late Registration. But I've noticed that he's been honing his skills a bit since Yeezus. "All Day" is a super low quality cut, and I truly hope we get a proper version of it soon, but on that track he pulled some vocal shit that he'd never really done before. He went harder/faster/stronger, and the result was genuinely awesome.

But this? This is Kanye hitting a new level with his voice, his delivery, his breath control and his speed. Yes, I think Kanye did just step on Kendrick. Verse was unbelievable.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|