View Single Post
Old 04.19.2018, 11:34 PM   #1006
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Ive tried to keep up with the Rockets......mostly by way of the radio call via the NBA app on my phone. Also through twitter and Houston sports radio. We currently don’t have cable / DirectTV, so ABC broadcast are the only time I get to watch on TV. I was in attendance two months ago when CP3 & the Rockets best down Golden State.

Tonight my coworker told me the Spurs really put up a fight in Coach Greg Popovich absence due to the death of his wife......but Golden State still won by 12 taking a 3-0 lead. Even with Curry out, I see Golden State sweeping their way to the Western Conference Finals, where they should face the Number One seed Rockets. CP3 & Harden may not be enough for the Rockets to beat Golden State.

Tonight (Friday, April 20) The Indiana Pacers have a great shot at home to go up 2-1 on Cleveland.
Philly & Toronto have a fighters chance in the East if Cleveland makes a First Round exit.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|