View Single Post
Old 01.12.2014, 06:12 PM   #11
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
& I harbour desires to move to somewhere like Detroit.
sure it's appealing, but the problem is you'd just be the bleeding edge of all the gentrification that's bound to follow. after the artists and musicians come the trendy restaurants and bars and the trustafarian hipsters and young architects and the enlightened lawyers who took literature in college, then the fashionable yuppies, then just the yuppies, and soon you're surrounded by the home renovation stores with $500 doorknobs, million dollar condos, starbucks that sell $16 cups of catshit coffee, and horrible neighbors with their servants (if they don't make you one of them).

i suppose a certain kind of nomadism is required, but it's always the same all story and that's the nightmare from which i'm trying to awake.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|