Thread: Girls Rock! DC
View Single Post
Old 08.17.2009, 01:28 AM   #12
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
I feel like we're discussing the differences between what you think is happening at these camps, and what your ideal is. I have no idea what the attitude and vibe is like at these camps, so I cant really go further. But my perception is that you put a lot of assumptions and emphasis on the formula and outside aspect of these camps, like girl + camp = no good, no matter what is inside the girl, despite the action of going to the camp. Like if you saw this band and were completely blown away, and you talked to one of the girls in it later, totally dug her, but learned that she'd once went to a music camp that you'd just spin on your heel and leave her in a cloud of whatever brand of smokes you share with iggy.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|