View Single Post
Old 08.22.2012, 12:58 PM   #1746
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, you're right about the respect US players have here. I'm a big fan of Freidel, too and even though Jonathan Spector was a bit shit for West Ham, he always seemed like an utterly decent bloke. They seem to be good in post match interviews, too. A sign of some genuine intelligence there compared with most of their teammates.

Which begs an important question: who is the thickest footballer in the prem right now? Not in the genius/mad way of someone like Balotelli or Joey Barton, just really boringly dim. Rooney has to be a candidate and I've often wondered about Tevez. By all accounts Jermaine Pennant is almost spectacularly thick.

Thickest Prem manager? No real evidence to base it on but I'm going for Tony Pulis.

I honestly don't think Joey Barton is that thick. He's out spoken and does idiotic things sure, but I think there's a bit of brains in there. You can't go wrong with...tbh there's so many out there you'd be hard pressed to pick out one.

It'd be harder to say who actually shows intelligence (away from knowing how to handle themselves on a pitch).

Does anyone read the secret footballer in the guardian on Saturdays? Whoever that is is clearly a screwed on guy.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|