View Single Post
Old 06.28.2015, 05:12 PM   #38
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I'm not sure what you mean by, "essential?"

I asked about common denominators between religions and gmku mentioned a sacred bond, which I believe to be the standard belief held by all cultures across the generations.

Again, what (maybe that should be, who) has the authority to make something sacred?

Going back to whatever each individual believes to be the start of everything, I believe every cultures belief / practice / understanding......marriage is a procreative institution. Taking it a step further, marriage is constructed and is the linchpin in all family and bloodline systems.

The core reason for mirage in every known society......to ensure that male / female unions will be there as a cooperative unit to raise the children. The ability of a male / female union......the ability to create life is what makes the union sacred!

Are you aware of scholars from any era saying that marriage is anything less?

so if 2 sterile people marry it's not a marriage? or if a marriage loses their children they're automatically divorced?

these days gay couples adopt more people than most-- it's a service to humanity & a labor of love

case closed amigo

it's 2015

also an egg/sperm + donor

vive la liberté / égalité / fraternité
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|