Thread: guns guns guns
View Single Post
Old 05.19.2018, 01:35 PM   #98
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
How many transgender kids you know shooting up schools?

ZERO - because I don’t know anyone who considers themself transgender. Back in the early 80’s I attended Jr. High with a kid who was a hermaphrodite. This person had surgery during their high school years and now lives life as a women.

Did you know the term hermaphrodite is now considered derogatory, but it’s now ok to refer to someone as queer?

I wasn’t saying transgenders are to blame......we haven’t had time to raise a generation of transgenders......but there will be serious consequences for society when they do.

Why have so many from the Cast of Glee committed suicide? Could it be that the personas / life’s they portrayed on the show don’t reflect the reality of the world we live in?

My Brother-in-law has been with the same partner for almost as long as I’ve been married to his Sister. My brother-in-laws partner is the head of the Drama Department at a major college. They have shared with me that they have seen a big change over the past 6-7 years in gay & straight students who are unable to deal with conflict, problems and everyday life issues.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|