View Single Post
Old 05.17.2006, 03:47 AM   #24
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I love DIJ's later apocalyptic folk stuff, but had I only heard their early output my opinions of their music would be vastly different.
They have made some of the best albums I own though; "Wall Of Sacrifice" and "But What Ends When The Symbols Shatter" are both extremely important to me.
I see almost no similarities between DIJ and NWW though; between them and Current 93 for sure (especially before they had their big falling-out), but NWW has always walked a much different path.
I totally agree with that.When i say i like Death in June i pretty much refer to their later stuff myself, and ''But What Ends Whn The Symbols Shatter'' IS a gorgeous record.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|