View Single Post
Old 02.06.2015, 08:44 PM   #171
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
The truth is that i have been so busy with full time grad school at nite and full time work in days i haven't even had time to get more than 4hours of sleep a day and so no new music. I barely even could squeeze in Midnite's new record and im admittedly obsessed with him! I mossed bodyhead show.. going to miss dead prez (!!!) next week.. kinda bummed but too burnt out to even dwell on it.. so Sev, sorry i missed your recommendations its nothing personal at all, just ain't got even a literal second to spare

understood bro. IRL = important. All good. Put that YG on the backburner for when you got some time.