View Single Post
Old 04.14.2014, 10:28 PM   #16
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Guessing he changed the title a la Benediction.

K, I watched this whole video and from what I can tell, the entire main set is in CGDGCD, then he retunes to CGDGBB for the encore. Any tuning he does during the main set is just because they've slipped slightly out.

Is this an accurate set, do we know the names of the 3 other songs?

Song 1 (I Love You Forevermore)
Song 2 (Speak to the Wild)
Germs Burn
Detonation
Song 5 (instrumental)
Heavenmetal
--
Ono Soul

Also, all the Chelsea Light Moving stuff (including "No Go" "Sunday Stage" and "The Ecstasy") is in CGDGBB. "Heavenmetal" seems to be the exception, but that seems to not quite be a CLM song anyway.
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|