View Single Post
Old 07.24.2014, 08:08 AM   #37933
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
yeah probably the net. its only those 2 pics.
the crashed project is an entirely different painting.
the pink ink, have done only a couple more like that. looks like the ink marker suits me. it will be nice to mix it with some ink. or use it above some charcoal.
thank you, dear.

heeey! yes, i know it's a different painting but this one works in ways that the other didn't--- that's i why i believe this one came after. but maybe i'm wrong on the timeline lolol. still, this one works.

re: the marker: i like the hatching. it's a kind of noise rock hatching ha ha-- you know, apparently chaotic, but shaping up to a definite purpose. the way the marks construct the head--particularly the face-- while at the same time it is as if you were scratching it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Hehehe....

The girl that I'm seeing....well her dad's a detective...and she got me one of these for my car ><

Hopefully I'll stop getting tickets!

inb4 illuminati
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|