View Single Post
Old 06.03.2009, 01:32 AM   #16154
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
But anyway...

Dilemma time:

This local club (Rhino's) sent out a newsletter today and it said dan deacon, no age, and deerhunter are playing there August 5th. Well, I love Dan Deacon (and he's one of my girlfriend's favorite musicians), but I think Deerhunter are so boring and No Age are pretty lousy as well. So, I definitely don't want to watch them. So, it all seemed like it was going to be like when I saw Polysics and they were opening for like 3 shitty scenecore bands and me and my girlfriend drove 3 hours, watching Polysics play, and then left... right? That's how it seemed?

Well, I looked it up on the internet and unfortunately had to give Pitchfork a "hit" and came across their article about this, and guess what. They aren't playing separate at that show, they're going to do a big collaboration, mixing their sound together. WHAT? Now I'm definitely not going.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|