View Single Post
Old 06.29.2007, 05:18 PM   #62
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
As a 207-lb vegan with a 7-foot amplifier and a penchant for winter bicycle commuting, I will take this opportunity to say that if you can't hack 5 minutes outside in the winter, you are the pantywaist, huge cock or no.
I took you for a lot of things, but I never took you for a pansy.
The disappointment is palatable.

Look, it's quite simple - I'm British, and therefore I whinge unerringly about everything, I live in a castle, I drink lots of tea etc etc.

You are American, and therefore very, very stupid and say "Yee-haaa!" and "Gee" a lot and sleep with our women because you have chewing gum.

If we're playing this game, I have been known to go outdoor midnight swimming in Winter. But that's entirely different to going to and from my warm comfortable seat just for the sake of some snout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|