View Single Post
Old 02.05.2014, 09:15 PM   #17
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
I have ALWAYS thought you were cool Derek. yr a cutie

I wish I had been that close to Adam....Morphine is BAD SHIT!!!!! I know from experience. This kinda shit really hits home and forces me to take a hard look at myself in the mirror.

I am cleaner now than I have ever been....but I get it!!! It is not fun being an addict!!!! it fucking sucks!!!!! A few of us just get lucky and begin to find our way back, and it is times like this that remind us of what could have been our future.

I'm glad you're cleaner than you've ever been. I wish I could have told Adam to get some REAL help for his problems. Not go out and buy morphine and benzos and whatever else from a dealer but actually get real help. He still had so much to offer the world and I'm so saddened he never pushed through in the end.

He told me he was working 60 hour weeks to try and bring himself back up and buy himself a house and everything. He planned to have a house and a wife by the time he was 32. He could have achieved it because he achieved anything he really set his mind to. He was that kind of person.

He had an unfinished film called Exploding Head. I hope one of his friends saves the footage cause I'd hate for his work to just disappear. He was working on a new Scissor Shock album too called Wearing the Horns. He sent me a few songs and it sounded great. He described the album as "Madlib and J Dilla cutting up Scissor Shock shit". I'm going to post the songs he sent me soon on the Scissor Shock facebook when I'm less upset.

I don't really know what to say. I hope everyone here who was friends with him or at least enjoyed his presence is okay.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|