View Single Post
Old 02.05.2014, 08:48 PM   #8
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Ah, I hadn't seen that other link you posted so thank you.

No one knows what happened to him. Last time we spoke he told me he had a morphine problem though I don't know how relevant that is. He also had nowhere to live and was couch surfing for the time being.

We spoke nearly everyday for hours on end. It was only in the past year or so our correspondence got patchy. He'd say things like he was in a coma or got arrested for driving while pilled out and whatnot but I never took any of it seriously because Adam joked about stuff like that a lot and had a pretty dark sense of humour. He was one of the most interesting and funny people ever. He grew to hate this place but I still think deep down he knows how much this place meant to him throughout his later years.

He'd tell me all the time that I was his best friend and it really meant a lot to me cause I never figured myself as someone cool enough to be singled out from all the people on here. I have years of chatlogs I need to have a good look through before I can say goodbye properly. I'm finding it insanely hard to process any of this because he always would come back eventually and now I'm never going to speak to him again and we'll never get to talk about movies or music or comics ever again. Fuck.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|