View Single Post
Old 04.15.2011, 04:56 AM   #14571
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
hahaha has anyone been on FRANCOIS TRUFFAUT's wiki lately?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7ois_Truffaut

This is hilarious and kinda random and has been on the wiki for a long time, whoever edited it is great (even though I find 100% worth in Godard's work and almost dislike everything Truffaut has ever made)...

In 1973, Jean-Luc Godard accused Truffaut of making a movie that was a “lie,” and Truffaut replied with a 20-page letter in which he nailed Godard for being the incredible radical-chic hypocrite he had become, a man who believed everyone to be “equal” in theory only. The two never saw each other again.

THE INCREDIBLE RADICAL-CHIC HYPOCRITE!

In other news, can you believe Godard is almost 81 and still making great films? He has made great films for 54 (!) years. Doesn't that technically make him, like, the best director ever? I mean, really. I can't think of a director who comes close... maybe Lumet.. Lumet made many many great films over the course of 50 years. Man. Crazy, kinda.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|