View Single Post
Old 09.02.2016, 07:31 AM   #19457
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hey hey there--- your private message said "fuck you"

i said one thing about you-- "you're sorely unequipped to talk about the great milos forman." you said like 500 things about me i couldn't bother responding to. i mean-- which one was it?

you said something stupid about a movie you know nothing about and i responded gruffly. yes, i got impatient with it. i'm rude when i get impatient.

the other day i criticized superhero movies you called me dumb and i said nothing because i figured it was par for the course though. i didn't cry or make a stink.

You said more than one thing, man. I think you have missed the entire point of everything, perhaps even your own post.

I don't know "nothing" about your precious film. Seen it more times than I can count. Curious as to what it is that I'm ignorant of.

And yes, I technically said you were dumb. Like this:

"... In other words, comic books rule, I'm not dumb YOU'RE dumb
Clearly not a real dig. It was playful and openly so. If you had taken offense though, I would have apologized.

I know you don't think I'm stupid. I don't think I'm stupid. But you acted like an asshole, and that's all there is to it.

Yeah, see ya.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|