View Single Post
Old 09.01.2016, 11:53 PM   #19454
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I tried to talk to you privately. You didn't respond, and decided to keep being unjustifiably rude publically. I don't frankly buy what you're saying. You know I'm not "enraged." You know I' disappointed and confused by why you'd opt to talk to me, or anyone, like such a prick. Implying that I'm somehow hysterical just feeds my belief that you're being intentionally nasty, for the stupidest possible reason.

Somehow it's my fault though, for expecting you to do something — anything — other than say dismissive and insulting things. And for getting roughly as "enraged" at your incessant insults as you did when I said Amadeus sucked. So I don't believe you think I'm off my rocker, because you'd have to believe the same thing about yourself. Surely, if it's insane to get defensive about direct insults, it must be downright psychotic to react that way to someone insulting an inanimate object.
hey hey there--- your private message said "fuck you"

i said one thing about you-- "you're sorely unequipped to talk about the great milos forman." you said like 500 things about me i couldn't bother responding to. i mean-- which one was it?

you said something stupid about a movie you know nothing about and i responded gruffly. yes, i got impatient with it. i'm rude when i get impatient.

the other day i criticized superhero movies you called me dumb and i said nothing because i figured it was par for the course though. i didn't cry or make a stink.

today you don't like that you think i said you were stupid and you turn into a major drama queen, demand that i feel shame, and go off like a lunatic, write whole treatises about how i should feel ashamed.

so out of hand you got that you even brought some of your private business into it. when you told me about it i heard you out and thought i treated you respectfully and compassionately and with the discretion you requested.

but suddenly you feel butthurt and turn yourself into a spectacle

i didn't make you overreact or behave ridiculously-- that was your choice.

if you don't think you did that, then we have incompatible views. different ethos.

for the record, if there's a little space to address the actual discussion that unleashed 10,000 tears, i didn't think that you were stupid-- just fucking ignorant.

me, i'm fucking ignorant about hiphop. i can't talk with any authority about it. there's a bunch of shit i don't know shit about. like--baseball. fuck if i understand a thing about it. i can't go and talk shit about something i don't understand. i'm ignorant about superman too-- the fuck if i know what kind of soil they had in krypton. you probably do.

so yeah, people can be ignorant. and you're ignorant too about a lot of things. i hope that realization doesn't cause you to despair. that's just life.

i did think you got stupid afterwards though-- when you felt offended and ran wiht i? uau. that was... something.

like, "will someone give this man a tranquilizer before he strangles on his tongue?"

and with that-- what chance was there to address the original dispute? train went off the rails.

sorry but i can't offer the time to continue feeding your histrionics. really, no. it would go on forever. who the fuck has the time?

seeya.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|