View Single Post
Old 07.15.2015, 10:00 AM   #39394
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i have to wait a month for some official adhd test/interview then the doc i saw (this is all affiliated with the local university and luckily insurance is being fairly helpful) said we'll start with a regiment of medication based on those results. thinks i have co-morbid inattentive type adhd and an anxiety disorder and i guess he wants to be sure rather than just throw medicine at me? which is fine. i'm actually happier with a doctor wanting to be thorough and right.

ahhh... don't you love obamacare? i'm superhappy you're getting the medical attention you needed for so long. this is great news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Indeed. Now, I have to tolerate the wait for the official offer letter. It's driving me nuts. I can't hand in my resignation or tell anyone until I have that in hand, and in the meantime, I have to act as if I'm still engaged at work.

come on! you have to be laughing at least a little inside when the kid does his monday greeting routine

ah, satisfaction
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|