View Single Post
Old 10.07.2020, 07:49 PM   #8810
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
I fear the benefits of dramatically improved testing capacity will be wasted unless it is a part of a coordinated national testing strategy. My recommendations to support a national plan were met with a tepid response.

He doesn't need to "fear it", really; the "improved testing capacity", if it becomes a thing at all, will most certainly be swallowed by the sad reality that is the Dotard's administration's response to the pandemic/pandemonium. And what the fuck are they "administrating" anyway - the USA's federalism's inherent chaos? Shit, even Brexiteer par excellence Boris is now crying like a little bitch for a globally coordinated response, after he and Farage were the maximum bearers of the campaign to leave that oh-so-evil multinational EU. PALLbearers is what they are now.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|