View Single Post
Old 04.24.2014, 04:53 PM   #149
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Howard hasn't been crying about touches.

After discussions with Coach McHale and Olajuwon, Howard mentioned a refocused effort him receiving more touches......he wasn't crying!

Howard has been everything the Rockets wanted. Other than a ankle cyst that wouldn't properly heal, Howard stayed healthy, played meaningful minutes and was very productive.

The Rockets find themselves in deep doo doo headed to Portland for Game Three tomorrow night. So far, I haven't seen one thing from the Rockets that gives me hope they can win one game.

If you care to take the time to watch, here is ELEVEN minutes of six to eight second clips of JAMES HARDEN NOT PLAYING DEFENCE.

What I don't understand is why Coach McHale didn't make any adjustments (double team) on LaMarcus Aldridge......because of this, I'm guessing Kevin will be on the "Hot Seat" if the Rockets don't return to Houston for a Game Five.

If the Indiana Pacers don't win tonight in Atlanta, building on their Game Two win, I do believe the Hawks will win the series. Also pulling for Memphis just to make that match-up interesting.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|