View Single Post
Old 01.24.2015, 07:36 PM   #65
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
i dont accept that it just goes - fundie islam ---- > moderate islam

it also goes - moderate islam ---- > fundie islam

you can be a moderate peace loving muslim and still marry your first cousin and have your daughters genitals mutilated.

convincing parents with rational argumentation is not going to end things like this. it will only end by domino effect once it becomes understood that its not something other families are doing anymore. fucking liberals that CANT SAY that its MUSLIMS that do this. that cant say that it was MUSLIMS doing what they did in rotterdam - these are just COWARDS who dont give a shit about the actual harm being done because their careers are more important.

and these cowards are the inverted form of racists. on the other end of the racist axis. were the other does not offend you, you overcompensate against that, but with the same ideal fantasy of ERASING the other that all true racists operate under.

a freak like me is just advocating we all ACTUALLY accept the other AS THEY ARE which means you have to be an adult. you dont jump to conclusions based on group think, you dont pretend they are all our clones ruined by representation, you actually think about them, this entails accepting that you are an other to someone else and maybe doesnt make you feel so omnipotent.

-

does it fucking surprise me that young people from the uk and usa are going jihad? AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO IRAQ? jesus fucking christ!

but lets not let our guilt conscience blind us to the fact that islam is by and large a load of horseshit thats indicative of some very evil behaviours.

lets not settle for islam as the culture we want for any humans. it is its own oppression. nothing enlightened about pretending its not what it is.

i see muslims almost everyday. i go to their shops. i sit and eat alone in their restaurants if i feel like it. i dont react to the stares when im shopping in their stores for cheap food.

i want all these people free from their religion because i want to be free from the shitty protestant fundamentalism that surrounded me my whole life. that fucked up my life before it even started, that sabotages the economy and culture i existed in. that bullied and harrassed and witchhunted and threatened and DEPRESSED THE EVERY LOVING SHIT out of anyone just trying to avoid becoming its next victim. i had to settle for such fucking misery when i could have been reading darwin.

integrate or gtfo - yeah - this is basically it - unless its nazi germany or something. you have to integrate on some level, it simply HAS to happen in some way. within a generation or two the accent is gone and noone can tell the difference unless your skin colour contrasts too much.

with islam, i want to contaminate it on the symbolic level and destroy it with all that good decadent liberal stuff. that stuff that was and still is so fucking painful for vain narcissistic humans to deal with - like naturalism and nihilism and the failure of magical thinking to produce magical results.

islam just sucks. at least have the decency to admit that. to refuse to be satisified with it because it makes you a good white person.

tribes in the jungle that have no human contact, life also sucks for them, the face starvation and extinction at a level most of us dont. my regular order at mcdonalds would taste real fucking good to them. theyd love that shit and ask for more. dont be a fucking ultracunt and deny things like that.

im prepared to say islam sucks and its not something i accept for other people. i dont think this crosses some boundary. i think a lot of muslims must feel like this, but since nearly 50% of them think you should be killed for leaving the religion, they're not going to be very loud about it.

and muslims cant do it themselves, we need to help them. and the ones that wont? i know what western civ has done to them since the dark ages ended, many bad things, but you know, the world is not good vs bad. its more like good/bad vs. bad/good with no guarantees.

all people deserve better than the narrowed horizons of fundamentalism.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|