View Single Post
Old 07.06.2012, 12:51 AM   #57
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starcat
If he bases his comedy around being offensive then he should accept it and be able to defend it. Good comedians are offensive for the purposes of satire, and are actually not hateful people. If his only response to her criticism is to tell her to shut up and go away, then I'm led to believe that he's just a hateful person.

Looks to me like they were in a bar... Hardly his "turf". He makes it his business to let people know what he thinks of women, why can't she make it her business to respond to it? As he observes in the video several loud times "don't tell people what to do".

Why can't a good comedian be a hateful person? I mean, define "good person".

And whether they be at a bar, a venue, or a gas station parking lot she still engaged in a conversation she had zero business being in. And thing is...she's made somewhat of a living off of expressing her feelings regarding men. That spoken word record she did w/ Exene was just painful to even listen to. Not because I'm some dick chauvinist, but because she's clearly an individual not in tune w/ science/nature. Seems to me she likely, and I can't be sure because I wasn't there, showed up at this event to stir shit. Also funny is the fact that no one there (including the person that posted the video on Youtube) seemed to even know who the fuck she was.

Hilarious is her introducing herself as Lydia Lunch, and NO ONE giving a fuck.

I love her little laugh. It screams "I don't know what to do and wasn't expecting this response". She likes getting reactions out of folks, was awesome seeing her get one she CLEARLY did not EXPECT nor ENJOY. I'd have paid to have seen that.