View Single Post
Old 09.21.2012, 08:03 AM   #16180
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
i would agree, although that is like saying the shawshank redemption isn't as good as the shining.(in the sense that they are based on books by the same author but are completely different)

nah, it's not like that-- here johnny depp also plays HST and plays him the same way , whcih adds a funny continuity to the thing-- so they feel part of teh same on-screen fictional universe. so it's more like thor and captain america and avengers (same characters, different movies/directors).

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I really can't stand Johnny Depp for some reason. Whenever I find out he's associated with a movie, I immediately think that I probably won't like it. I can't put my finger on why; he just aggravates the fuck out of me.

i'm not a fan, but i think he's alright.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|