View Single Post
Old 01.02.2009, 01:26 PM   #64
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
the monarch to me means no such thing and has not done in england for quite sometime. you are talking out of your bottom hole as usual.

The Constitution is a load of shit as well, but for millions of Americans it is a potent symbol of their American identity. I am very very sure that for many Brits, the monarchy is equally that symbol, but I doubt there will be much sympathy amongst this board. However, with an open mind, you will see what I am talking about is rather correct. I am not making a morality call about it, I personally think that Queen as as full of shit as anybody, but regardless of that fact, I do believe that for many people she is factor of common experience and mutual identity.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|