View Single Post
Old 07.20.2007, 05:28 AM   #29
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
Plastikman - Spastik. Many was the happy hour I used to spend driving with that on repeat.
I'll just mention that you can download this for free from Plastikman's website (http://www.plastikman.com/). Well, you don't actually download it, it downloads itself when you listen to it and you then just copy the MP3 from your temporary internet files folder to somewhere more convenient.

Click the link above, enter the site, click on recycled plastik on the menu at the top of the page, click on tracks, click on the little speaker icon to the left of spastik. That'll play the track, and then, assuming you like it, you can go into your temporary internet files folder, find it, and, like I said, copy it to somewhere more convenient and burn it onto your compilation CD for the journey.

Nefeli - please, just for me, add this to the playlist for your journey.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|