View Single Post
Old 08.11.2015, 02:38 PM   #47150
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Is this one of those language barrier misunderstandings?

I'm pretty sure you have spent years listening to Radiohead, and that you probably got at least a little into Wilco right around the time of A Ghost Is Born, which is when a lot of people who had just jumped on board for Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and its big fancy 10.0 rating started to lose interest (Ghost only got a 6.8 or something, despite being a much better album).

Mind you, these are simply educated guesses based on Wilco's most early 00's break into household name status, with some adjustments made for your living outside the U.S. and having a general aversion to new music

Assuming you don't give a shit about Pitchfork ratings, and knowing how much you love a good rock solo, I am willing to bet that if you haven't already orgasmed over A Ghost Is Born's epic first three songs-- "At Least That's What You Said," "Hell Is Chrome" & "Spiders (Kidsmoke)"-- then you WILL sometime in the near future.
But if I'm wrong and you have somehow not been exposed to Radiohead or Wilco, and are one of the few remaining souls on the planet who doesn't have an opinion about Ok Computer, and you're serious about not listening to either band just because of a couple of posts we made in the wee hours, then... Well, then I wish you a speedy recovery from the apparent stroke and/or massive head wound you recently suffered.

(Ah man, I am *booored*... Working on my own schedule has actually been a real bitch. I do so much blaaaaahing.)

I'm quoting this because it's too funny and shows best what an idiot Severian really is.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|