View Single Post
Old 07.26.2015, 01:13 AM   #47116
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I have now listened Station To Station, Low, Lodger and also again Heroes. Theyīre all good, they`ve had some really great songs (Golden Years, Wild Is the Wind, Warszawa(really one of the most beautiful Bowie-song, didnīt really wonder why JD took itīs former name from this), Weeping Wall, Heroes, Sons of the Silent age, the secret life of Arabia) but as a whole I like Lodger the most. Still I think the Idiot is a lot greater than any of those. I think itīs quite the same with Bowie as in King Crimson, the later albums are also good, but they have a lack of the warmth of the older albums.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|