View Single Post
Old 07.24.2015, 09:14 PM   #47113
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
no, I heard this guy on the radio last year.

either way, if he was the one or not. and I heard his new album. and im staying far and far away as I can from this Future dude.

I heard the whole album as much as I can stand. it's dogshit!!!

what the hell is wrong with you?!?! the whole album is a meditation on how much he sucks. he's retarted. like cooking a whole rock solo album up of boring pentatonic blues scales. his lyrics are drop out Fulton county asshole shit. im not sadistic. this is "hate yrself" rap.

the guy is wack. he's a subpar cussing dummy with the rhythm intact.

I don't need to hear this bologna. I don't need it, and I don't need to hear it ever again. this kind of vile shit has ruined more than enough lives.

Wow, man. Are you sure you aren't thinking of, say, Senator Joseph McCarthy, or Adolf Hitler or maybe Magneto or Lex Luthor?

I think you're getting a bit carried away here. Far as I know, Future isn't a runner of human lives. He's just a rapper that you aren't into.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|