View Single Post
Old 08.17.2013, 09:04 AM   #153
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
It was definitely her. I have met her on a few occasions and have seen her "writer's voice" in the past as well. Christina, this is Erik, formerly of Salamander. I made those remarks some great while ago, but you were always very kind to me in the limited interactions we have had with one another and I really do appreciate having any misconceptions being set straight in such an even-tempered way. I shoot my mouth off a lot and sometimes (OK, more than sometimes) I miss the bullseye by a mile and don't really add much to the conversation.
I am very opinionated and enjoy opinionated people in conversation, but I can do better in my rhetorical style and I appreciate being spoken to in a way that actually makes me re-examine things I have said. Thanks for that.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|