View Single Post
Old 10.07.2014, 11:35 AM   #5772
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
God I hate the international break. No Prem for a week and the papers trying to find something interesting to say about games against San Marino and Estonia. Love the tournaments but these extended qualifiers are a joke.

i haven't checked to see what qualifiers are coming up but i'm sure there'll be something worth checking (not san marino).

speaking of estonia, i miss big countries for football-- yugoslavia used to be a respectable football power until they splintered and started exporting refugees. the soviets were more powerful than russia.

anyway, if you have netflix *online*, they have these "30 for 30" ESPN documentaries. i am in the middle of watching one called "soccer stories" that pieces together things like: chile in the 1974 qualifiers (playing in a stadium holding political prisoners undergoing torture), maradona '86 (the hand of god and everything else), the loughinisland massacre, and other stuff like that (it's 2+ hours of short films). check it out if you can while your qualifying group bores you.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|