View Single Post
Old 05.12.2017, 10:27 PM   #40303
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Ouch mang. Hope everything gets figured out! Happy to hear your staying busy though. Working more saves money

Yup. Getting a fuckton of hours, that's for sure.

And experience.

Honestly, this is basically my second career change, and I'm working at a daily newspaper and doing a little bit of everything. So the pressure is on constantly, and that's great for future opportunities at weeklies or other, less rigorous formats. Also, most of our writers just write and occasionally do page layout. I'm designing pages all the time, so at this point I'm able to do some things that nobody else at the office cans do. I'm also overseeing publications and copy-editing, so if I ever get over my hang ups about being "unworthy," and want to apply for a legit editor position somewhere, that will come in handy too.

But damn I'm glad it's the weekend.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|