View Single Post
Old 02.15.2017, 07:10 PM   #7988
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Alexis right after Bayern's fifth goal:

Juventus seems to be the main club after him but the Serie A has been boring as turd for several seasons now — no real challenge for the Scudetto, both Milano teams are ass (!@#$%!, last year you mentioned how good Gary Medel is, and you're right, he's a beast; the reason he's not an international superstar —as much as defenders can be— is that Internazionale sucks donkeydongs), too many games put any living creature to sleep, and they don't win dick anyway: Last Champions League? Mourinho's Inter, 2010. Last UEFA Cup/Europa League? Parma 1999!

Bayern could be a nifty destination, but I don't know if they're prepared to shell out that kind of dough. He already was in Barcelona; I don't wanna see him play for Real fuckin' Madrid. The Manchester teams could snatch him, I guess, City in particular...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|