View Single Post
Old 05.11.2008, 06:47 PM   #6
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
It's fucked up; they reckon the death-toll following the cyclone in Burma is gonna reach 1.5 million, and yet, if I'm brutally honest, I really don't care too much about it. I SHOULD be, but I'm not. Christ, I'm not even THAT sure where Burma IS. It must be rubbish living in a country that no one gives much of a shit about.

Anyway, I'm stoned and just thought I'd mention it before I forget.

Really all can say is "you apathetic cunt" at the moment the toll is nearing 200,000 people, which is as many that died during the 06 boxing day tsunami in Myanmar. In less than two years this country has been absolutely devestated by natural disasters and prior to that decades under dictatorial rule.
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|