View Single Post
Old 01.16.2008, 02:29 PM   #55
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, but that doesn't automatically mean he never existed. I understood your argument the first time, Rob. It's just that it's not much of an argument. It's more like a personal theory you employ when you feel the need arises.

Many, many historical persons who are chronicled in ancient histories are known by several names and/or titles. Aside from a myriad of other cultural factors, it is a phenomenon that naturally arises during translations from one language to another.

again,
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
I can understand doubts. And Jesus certainly did, not only in his some of his reported dying words, but his whole doctrine demonstrates how much he empathizes with the mind of the doubter.

Moreover, I'm of the Socratic opinion that anyone who in truth actually believes in God must doubt God first, because philosophy begins with doubt.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|