View Single Post
Old 01.16.2008, 01:53 PM   #50
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
not entirely accurate is enough for me...cause that leaves the question as to what is actually accurate.

i suppose its very possibly that 1000 years from now people will question wether or not rocky was actually a boxer...which would be true...he was...but wether or not he was a real boxer or a fictitional character is a whole other story. there will be documents, possibly, that support the fact that he may have very well existed. im imaginine these documents will be interpreted many different ways. and if the film is around, maybe it will just be interpreted as a story,, an account of the actual life of the boxer.

i know this sounds stupid...but it does make sense. at least to me.

Rocky Marciano was real, Rocky Balboa is a composite character. I doubt any intelligent person will have any problem distinguishing between the two at any point in our future.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|