View Single Post
Old 10.04.2012, 04:05 PM   #241
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
i've been listening to Pac's last three + Greatest Hits all day, i love him ofc but i still kinda wish Killuminati would've been what it was originally meant to be:

I listen to Makaveli the Don (from the LA only 16 bootlegs) daily like I straight read the Bible a Chapter a Day yo... there is no more fundamental artist who blends street, art, rap, gangs, drugs, sincere faith in God, activism, jewels, advocacy, apologetics, and just a fly groove like that particularly underground Makaveli which codifies the LA sound of that era. I am still stuck on that yo..

The legit album the Seven Day Theory revolutionized hip hop for the West Coast bringing that gothic edge which blew up even more in the Yay area where rap music got outright spooky between 1997-2003 before the Hyphy movement exploded. See E-40 the Element of Surprise or Dr DOOOM First Come First Served or the Luniz to see what I mean..

Nothing beats those Makaveli bootlegs though they are literally all that I own, I don't even got All Eyes on Me anymore..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|