View Single Post
Old 02.22.2010, 05:34 PM   #25
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
My RPGs questions:

1. Why is it that most RPGs take place in a land/planet where dangerous monsters freely roam the countryside, and why does it mostly happen to be the case that the monsters get stronger and stronger the further you travel through the world?

2. Isn't it uncanny that each town you visit has slightly stronger and more expensive armour & weapons than the last?

3. Why is it that most RPGs seem to take place on planets that only have about 10 towns or cities, and you just so happen to be on the trail of an enemy that seems intent on visiting all 10 of them?

4. Why is it always up to a moody teenage boy to save the world from total destruction at the hands of an all powerful mad man?

5. Why do the women characters think that bikinis & high heel boots are appropriate attire for the battle field?

6. Why do characters suddenly become capable of super strength when they are about to die?

7. Why do characters that you first encounter as enemies that later join your party always become much weaker when they do so?

8. Why do the monsters that roam the globe always seem to carry large amounts of money on them?

i agree. an rpg about a middle aged man having trouble with his wife and paying his mortgage would greatly entertain me. why didn't "A Serious Man" have a video game accompaniment? I'd be playing the shit out of that

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|