View Single Post
Old 01.02.2009, 12:02 PM   #13
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
ive been hearing about circuit des yeux quite a bit. ive heard theyre similar to us girls, but even wierder. the us girls siltbreeze lp on the other hand, is tied for my favorite record of the year, i really think its the freshest sounding thing ive heard in a long time. people are lumping it in with eat skull and psychedelic horseshit, but the us girls seems to be its own thing entirely, and is much less rock based.

its really refresing to see women getting in the mix of wierd and exciting music as they were seemingly almost absent for a while in the harsh noise scene. but even that scenes got gals like leslie keffer (who rules) and jessica rylan (who annoys the shit out of me with those silly masturbatory squeals and shit, i heard the new record is good though so ill check it out).
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|