View Single Post
Old 09.10.2017, 05:58 PM   #13
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by deflinus
EJS&NS would have been an amazing reissue. It's such an obscure release of theirs but I would have liked to have seen it given a re-release. Sweet Shine is one of my top favorites.

Washing Machine would be killer

"Sweet Shine" is one of my top favorites too! Part of a long tradition of killer Kim closers. "Massage the History" feels like a spiritual sequel to that song in my mind.

I agree. That would make a hell of a reissue. It's a GOOD album. You can hear the future of "edgy" alternative in those tracks. Beck, Blur, Modest Mouse... I think EJST&NS is due for a revival. It brought the art back. And the noise. And the pop, somehow. It (and Dirty) are the logical predecessors to what the band would later refine on Rather Ripped, and I'm glad they returned to that sound.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|