View Single Post
Old 07.24.2009, 04:00 AM   #35
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.mediafire.com/manofthegraveyardman

As always (I've said it elsewhere but I want to make this the thread for my art/films/music/writing/etc so I don't flood the board with all this promotional shit), you can download every video I've made directly from here. Indeed, there's the new "shorts" folder -- all 7 of the shorts I've made so far.

...my plan, right now, and tell me if this is a bad idea, but I want to make 50 of these shorts. Yes, 50. It'll take a few months, of course. But then, I want to kinda cut 'em up, and edit 'em differently, and put them in a weird order, and film a "wrap around" story and expand the length of the whole thing to a good 60 minutes and make that my second feature film. I'm not going to really edit myself, so in other words, I'm filming these shorts without any conventional "movie" logic in my mind, so it's going to be this grabbag of complete disconnection... so, watching all the little shorts unfold without any context of them being shorts but in the context of one actual "movie" is going to be completely fucking out there... but all these shorts do represent the hardest period of my life thus far, so yeah.

Coming soon, I'm going to film a few "staring contest" videos. Basically, me and my girlfriend and some other people are going to stare directly into a camera for a good minute or so without blinking. And that'll be it. Can't wait to post 'em.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|