View Single Post
Old 09.30.2006, 10:16 AM   #33
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by golden child
i snorted and consumed two vicoden pills the other day and it didnt do a damn thing, someone had adorall at school today and i took some today and again, didnt do a damn thing.

pills get hyped up wayyyy to much.

You might be like me in that you will get a bigger bang out of pills if you break them up and chew the parts. That way, the substances are absorbed right into your bloodstream in the mouth and go right to the brain giving one a better "hit." If I were to take two vicodin, even though hydrocodone isn't all that powerful (it's a low grade codeine-based opiate along with Tylenol 4), it would make me feel groggy or put me to sleep without feeling much of a high first. If I take those same two vicodin and spread them out by making 6-8 pieces out of them, it will enhance whatever other buzz I'm on at the time. I also feel more effects from Adderall if I don't take a whole pill at once.

Some people will crush pills and put them in water. That also speeds up the hit, but not as much as chewing. Other people do the misguided thing the topic poster's brother did and crush them up and use it as play cocaine. This is a bad idea. Rednecks get this idea; I've also noticed that the mentally challenged will try to smoke pills. I remember one time, in particular, when a roommate years ago cut up some klonopin and swore that it was great when you snorted it, so I tried it. My sinuses were fucked up for two days after that and the first few hours were marked by a nagging, stinging pain in my nose. One time, I was with this girl and this guy I knew was cutting lines for us in the bathroom at a bar. After he cut a line for each of us, he broke up some Xanax. She snorted that...and proceeded to start vomiting.

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|