Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 09.29.2013, 08:00 AM   #111
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
well yes there is a breaking bad tour of the city that takes people places. i used to live around a bunch of them including the denny's where walt eats his bacon/ buys his gun and a condemned house that served as a meth house in season 1 i think (now it's been demolished). so they go to see lots of places-- locals can identify all the spots, so it's like a game. the place where they cook first, really pretty landscape, outside of town, i've taken photos there. garduņo's where they eat that last meal with hank? that's all real too, ha ha ha (i don't like it much, but whatever). the car wash, etc.

so yes, of course the tour stops at the candy lady's place--- the candy lady is in a tourist area anyway-- the "old town" so sure the tourists buy it. every tourist goes to old town.

the whole area looks like this and is almost exclusively stuff for the turistas

kind of a wild west feeling. it's 300 years since it was founded but this is america and that's "old".

this looks ready for a spaghetti western:

oh, here, they have a website

http://www.albuquerqueoldtown.com

total tourist trap, i hate the place, but i dropped off my parents to see it anyway, they like that shit.

but i digress--- yes of course she sells to tourists. the original tv prop! like buffy's stakes. ha ha ha. i'd buy one of those.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|