View Single Post
Old 05.16.2014, 08:11 AM   #105
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
guest, you're making it more than it is. (a) Swans is not a cult, its a band, they release records, they hope people will listen and/or buy them; (b) just because people "bandwagon" onto a band doesn't make them fake, or make their opinions less valid, after all, attracting new listeners and a new audience is kind of why bands put out records in the first place, after all, how did you discover them exactly? Some kind of metaphysical revelation from above? Did Gira personally send you a private copy and explicitly ask you not to share his band with anyone else? In other words, chill out!
i can see where guest is coming from, he's an old fan who doesn't like how Swans are suddenly getting popular among the tumblr generation.

i'm with you though, i wouldn't recommend anyone to be so concerned about what other people listen to and their motives.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|